Otter Media is a $500m JV between AT&T and The Chernin Group that acquires, invests in, and launches OTT video services.
Worked with 3 founders and 2 principals of a 2-year-old venture firm on their biggest priorities. Mentored interns.
- Emerging market strategy for BuzzFeed launch
- Wrote Scroll’s first white paper on digital advertising growth in India
Video streaming: Spuul
Oversaw user and ad revenue growth on native platform for Indian content streaming service
- Ad sales: Increased ad revenues 6x, inventory 2.5x, eCPM 2x MOM by negotiating with ad networks
- Product management: Ran interviews and prioritized feature build for Spuul 2.0 (web + mobile)
- Marketing: $200k diaspora marketing plan, grew paid subscribers 4% via holiday offer
- Business development: Added 1,000+ users via Flipkart partnership
Film studios: Phantom Films / Sikhya Entertainment
- Greenlit 8 films (of 20+ scripts) for Phantom-Blumhouse Productions 10-horror-film deal
- Assessed non-traditional exhibitor partnerships for Sikhya, known for The Lunchbox
McKinsey & Company (New York)
Workstream lead on 13 projects across 7 industries; awarded return offer for strong performance.
• Marketing transformation: Cable company – Increasing high speed internet connects by 10% based on subscriber analysis
• Climate change valuation: City government – Assessing climate risk; conducting resilience cost/benefit analysis to simulate hurricane impact on assets/GDP by quantifying value by zip code
Impact: infrastructure resilience measures could reduce climate losses in 2050s by up to 25% ($2.2b per year)
• Firm development & innovation: One of 28 int’l teams and only NY analyst to present new idea at competitive McKinsey Practice Olympics finals in Athens, Greece; developed new McKinsey framework and perspective on climate change / resilience adaptation
• Community development: Business Analyst class Social Committee Chair; launched McKinsey New York Improv Group, Manicube services.
MAGNA CUM LAUDA | BA, ECONOMICS & SOUTH ASIAN STUDIES (DISTINCTION)
- Founder & President, South Asian Film Society
- Freshman Counselor (Dean's Office)
- Head Recruitment Coordinator (Admissions Office)
- Light Fellowship: Advanced Chinese @ Beijing Normal University (Princeton in Beijing) in Beijing
- Consulting Intern @ Accenture Greece
- Kingsley Fellowship: Researching Bollywood in Mumbai
- Summer Lazarus Fellow @ The Yale Sustainable Food Project